Well, well, well. Look who FINALLY decided to post something! Me! Or maybe it was you too. Who knows? So… I have decided that prompts of the day are kind of boring, right? So I’ll just stick with Joke of the Day and Word of the Day and Blogger of the Day because yeah. So blogger of the day and word of the day are the new things I’m going to do. Because I know people who post about new blogs they like, but personally, I think that gets a bit boring for some blog readers. But you know, I’m not discouraging you from doing that, because I think it’s really nice and stuff, but… Yeah. So I realized I say “Oh my gosh” a lot too. *Rolls eyes* I’m supposed to like be confident and stuff and not say stuff and um and like. If you had a conversation with me, I would say um and like a LOT. Like A LOT! I’m trying to reduce it, but oh my gosh this is boring. ANYWAY, what’s new in Writerwoman’s world? Hmm, basically nothing. I have three tests tomorrow, but… whatever. But, I do have my first narrative for Language Arts due soon! Knowing me, I’d probably finish the entire thing by today, but my ever so big workload will make me incapable of doing so. But, I will start it. Anyway, um, I have a piano competition coming up. And, I think that’s it. Well there are a few others, but I don’t want to scare the few people that read my blog. XD So……… Time for………. [PS: I have some random stuff at the end… 🙂 ]
Joke of the Day!!! I’m going to try to make/find a joke many of you have not heard.
Okay, there’s three. I CAN NOT decide!
1: A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ”Ugh, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!” The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ”The driver just insulted me!” The man says: ”You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”
Maybe a bit offensive, but I thought it was pretty funny.
2: There was a man who entered a local paper’s pun contest.. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
So what does “corny” mean? I asked this kid at my science table but he was like yeah.
My definition of corny: Of or relating to corn
That same kid said that my definition of corny is corny. Is it? What is this corn-like substance you speak of? XD
3. 3 drunk guys entered a taxi. The taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine & turned it off again. Then said, “We have reached your destination”. The 1st guy gave him money & the 2nd guy said “Thank you”. The 3rd guy slapped the driver. The driver was shocked thinking the 3rd drunk knew what he did. But then he asked “What was that for?”. The 3rd guy replied, “Control your speed next time, you nearly killed us!”
Haha, a classic, but one of my favorites.
WORD OF THE DAY:
Obviously, I can’t pick 1 from ALL of the beautiful words so… Here’s the list of 3!
1. Borborygmus: a rumbling or gurgling noise made by the movement of fluid and gas in the intestines.
Well, now, at least I know what to call that sound during 4th period! (Right before lunch)
2. Defenestration: The act of throwing a person out the window
OBVIOUSLY, my expertise lies only in defenestration. Like I practice it EVERY, single day.
3. Prolix: Using or containing too many words
Hahaha, all of my writing assignments or anything I write in general (LIKE A SUMMARY) is prolix.
So…… Here’s just some news of my week.
This week I…
1. Managed to make bubbles defy gravity. Sorry Newton!
2. Heard (I swear) a bird chirp *stranger, danger* while I was walking home from school. Hallucinations?
3. Best of All: On a test, for question #5, there was a tiny piece of hair encircling the answer I thought was correct! OMEN!!
PS: THESE ALL ARE TRUE!!
PPS: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY BUSY!!!